Rubber Glove Finger Puppets

Thanks to some "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" inspiration and printables courtesy of this post from Crazy Speech World and some double-screening (a simultaneous internet+tv evening... can I call that multitasking??) on the couch that led me to this pin, my students have some new and fun little finger puppets. 


Hot glue and rubber gloves can be friends - melty messes excluded. I used a pair of rubber cleaning gloves from the dollar store and some hot glue on the textured side to attach them to thermally laminated pictures.


Suuuuper easy, and more interactive than magnetic or felt board story props (especially when the kids get to wear them). For this story/song, I fastened the bed to a wooden block and used my hand behind it to make the monkeys "jump." 

How are you changing up your story, song, or nursery rhyme props? Leave a comment with your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment